We are Hiring!
Media Matters for Democracy (MMfD) is looking for a talented individual for the position of Consortium Manager to join our programmes team.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2024
This is a Full-Time, On Site position based in Islamabad.
Who we are
MMfD is a non-profit organisation working to strengthen the media and digital landscape in Pakistan by promoting digital democracy, freedom of expression, and access to information. We are initiating a project with a number of consortium members across Pakistan, to work towards strengthening of media freedoms and expansion of civil society spaces in Pakistan.
About the Role:
As the Consortium Manager, you will be responsible for leading the project implementation and the overall coordination and management of our consortium partners.
- Develop a collective work plan ensuring close coordination in implementation of activities.
- Lead all coordination activities with consortium partners, ensuring clear communication and effective collaboration.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive partner communication plan.
- Provide technical support and guidance to partners on project implementation.
- Monitor partner progress against milestones and deliverables.
- Facilitate the resolution of any conflicts or issues arising between partners.
- Manage project budget and resources effectively.
- Prepare and submit regular project reports to funders and stakeholders.
- Liaise with funders and other stakeholders as required.
The salary for this position would be between 200000 PKR – 225000 PKR, depending on experience and qualifications of the applicant.
To do this work, you will need:
- At least 7 years of experience managing complex projects, preferably in media development and within consortium or network settings.
- Proven experience working with diverse stakeholders and partners.
- Very strong communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English and Urdu is required.
How to apply:
Apply here by 17th January 2024 [11:59 PM, Pakistan Standard Time].
MMfD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.