We are Hiring!
Media Matters for Democracy (MMfD) is looking for a talented individual for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation to join our team.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2024
This is a Full-Time, On Site position based in Islamabad.
Who we are
MMfD is a non-profit organization working to strengthen the media and digital landscape in Pakistan by promoting digital democracy, freedom of expression, and access to information. We are initiating a project with a number of consortium members across Pakistan, to work towards strengthening of media freedoms and expansion of civil society spaces in Pakistan.
About the Role:
As the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of MMfD’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Strategy.
- Contribution to the development and improvement of organizational M&E systems.
- Development and implementation of M&E frameworks for new projects
- Development of logframes and baseline data collection instruments.
- Integration of M&E activities into project planning and implementation processes.
- Working collaboratively with project staff to implement M&E strategies
- Monitoring project progress against M&E objectives and indicators.
- Preparation and presentation of M&E findings in narrative reports outlining project impact
- Coordination and oversight of M&E activities of sub-grantees including
- Provision of M&E guidance and support to sub-grantee organisations.
- Monitoring of project implementation
- Review and approval sub-grantee M&E plans and reports.
- Maintenance of the quality and consistency of M&E data across all projects.
The salary for this position would be between 150000 PKR – 180000 PKR, depending on experience and qualifications of the applicant.
To do this work, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of development sector projects in Pakistan.
- Proven experience working with diverse stakeholders and partners.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Urdu is required.
How to apply:
Apply here by 17th January 2024 [11:59 PM, Pakistan Standard Time].
MMfD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.