Consultancy Position: Project Coordinator
Program: Media Development and Media and Information Literacy (Media Dev and MIL)
Contract: Consultancy Contract (6 months). Full-time (40 hours a week). Unextendable contract.
Remuneration: 120,000 PKR / Month
About the Position
This is a consultancy position focused on coordinating key efforts for an initiative with journalist community. The Project Coordinator would be working with Project Manager and Mobilisation Manager to ensure timely communication and coordination with different partners and communities.
This is a Karachi based position and work from home or remote work options are not available
Skills & Requirements
- Three years of full time working experience, with at least 2 years experience of working directly in the journalism media and content production for print, digital, and/or broadcast medium(s),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Pre-existing network within media industry, including with women journalists,
- Ability to work in team(s), time management, and to work on deadlines is important.
- Ensure effective communication with project partners,
- Initiate and ensure connection and coordination with communities being engaged,
- Support mobilisation manager in outreach and mobilisation.
For more information please contact HR@mediamatters.pk
How to Apply
Send your CVs along with a cover letter to HR@mediamatters.pk no later than 10th October 2021. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW