Position: AssistantMonitoring and Evaluation Manager
Program: Media Development and Media and Information Literacy (Media Dev and MIL)
Contract: Short-term employment (6 months). Full-time (40 hours a week). Unextendable contract.
Remuneration: 100,000 PKR / Month
About the Position
This is a short term (6-month long) position focused on monitoring, assessment and evaluation activities. The M & E officer will support the M & E manager in data collection, documentation and deployment of M & E plan. The M & E officer should be able to travel nationally to conduct field visits and evaluations when required.
Please note that this is an Islamabad based position and work from home or remote work options are not available.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience as a monitoring and evaluation personnel,
- Excellent communication and coordination skills,
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation instruments and frameworks.
- Working with M & E Manager on all aspects of Monitoring and Evaluation,
- Support in documentation and assessment,
- Field visits and interviews as and when required.
For more information please contact HR@mediamatters.pk
How To Apply
Send your CVs along with a cover letter to HR@mediamatters.pk no later than 10th October 2021. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW