Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Program: Media Development and Media and Information Literacy (Media Dev and MIL)
Contract: Short-term employment (6 months). Full-time (40 hours a week). Unextendable contract.
Remuneration: 150,000 PKR / Month (Before Tax)
About the Position
This is a short term (6-month long) position aimed at leading and supervising monitoring, assessment and evaluation activities. The M & E manager will be responsible for developing instruments for documentation, monitoring, assessment and evaluation of various activities and initiatives. The M & E Manager should be able to travel nationally to conduct field visits and evaluations. The manager will also be responsible for preparing project and activity reports.
Please note that this is an Islamabad based position and work from home or remote work options are not available.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience as a monitoring and evaluation personnel,
- Demonstrated experience in writing donor reports,
- Excellent understanding of log frames, interviews, surveys and other M & E instruments,
- Excellent interviewing skills,
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and information.
- Creation of M & E instruments required for implementation of M & E plans,
- Development and maintenance of log frames,
- Documentation of activities,
- Monitoring, assessment and evaluation of activities and interventions,
- Preparation of activity and project reports.
For more information please contact HR@mediamatters.pk
How To Apply
Send your CVs along with a cover letter to HR@mediamatters.pk no later than 10th October 2021. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW